I always knew that the mainstream media was biased, but I never realized how evil they are. Lying, smearing, punishing and cancelling are their M.O. when it comes to getting what they want. If you get your “news” from CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc., you are not only not getting the whole picture, but the picture that you are getting has been edited to advance their agenda and soften the blow of the elimination of all of our God-given human rights, no matter how basic.
Say “NO” to lockdowns, masks, distancing and number-of-people limitations – they are not meant to protect us, but to control us, and how easily we have let them become our masters. None of these abuses will stop until WE stop them by refusing to obey these unjust mandates, calling out the lies and becoming informed. I believe that civil disobedience is more than justified, immediately.
A certain segment of society can loot, burn, riot, and kill with impunity, but we can’t decide for ourselves whether or not to wear a mask, how many people to have visit us, how close we can be to our loved ones or where we can go??? Your new mantra: “MY BODY, MY CHOICE”, when it comes to masks and vaccines! Accept the fact that they do not care whether or not we live or die, only that their power increases.
They will not relinquish that power; it must be denied them!
It’s not about our health!!!
There is NO health decisions freedom amendment to the Constitution. Do you think politicians will not take advantage of that loophole? Fear is their greatest weapon. Trust Christ, not the government!
Facts about Covid-19
Updated: April 2021 (Swiss Policy Research))hcraeR yciloPv ssiwiiwsw)casRyio sw(Facebook
Fully referenced facts about covid-19, provided by experts in the field, to help readers make a realistic risk assessment.
“The only means to fight the plague is honesty.” (Albert Camus, 1947)
- Lethality: According to the latest immunological studies, the overall infection fatality rate (IFR) of covid-19 in the general population is about 0.1% to 0.5% in most countries, which is most closely comparable to the medium influenza pandemics of 1936, 1957 and 1968.
- Treatment: For people at high risk or high exposure, early or prophylactic treatment is essential to prevent progression of the disease. According to numerous international studies, early outpatient treatment of Covid may reduce hospitalizations and deaths by about 75%.
- Age profile: The median age of Covid deaths is over 80 years in most Western countries (78 in the US) and about 5% of the deceased had no serious preconditions. The age and risk profile of Covid mortality is therefore comparable to normal mortality, but increases it proportionally.
- Nursing homes: In many Western countries, about 50% of all Covid deaths have occurred in nursing homes, which require targeted and humane protection. In some cases, care home residents died not from the coronavirus, but from weeks of stress and isolation.
- Excess mortality: In most Western countries, the pandemic increased mortality by 5% to 20% in 2020. Up to 30% of the additional deaths were caused not by Covid, but by indirect effects of the pandemic and lockdowns (e.g. fewer treatments of cancer and heart attack patients).
- Antibodies: By the end of 2020, antibody seroprevalence was between 10% and 30% of the population in most Western countries. At seroprevalence levels above 30%, a significant decrease in the infection rate was observed in many regions.
- Symptoms: Up to 40% of all infected persons show no symptoms. Overall, about 95% of all people develop at most mild or moderate symptoms and do not require hospitalization. Early outpatient treatment may significantly reduce hospitalizations.
- Long Covid: About 10% of symptomatic people experience post-acute or long Covid, i.e. symptoms and exhaustion that last for several weeks or months. Long Covid may also affect younger and previously healthy people whose initial course of disease was rather mild.
- Transmission: According to current knowledge, the main routes of transmission of the virus are indoor aerosols and droplets produced when speaking or coughing, while outdoor aerosols as well as most object surfaces appear to play a minor role. The coronavirus season in the northern hemisphere lasts from about November to April.
- Masks: There is still little to no scientific evidence for the effectiveness of cloth face masks in the general population, and the introduction of mandatory masks couldn’t contain or slow the epidemic in most countries. If used improperly, masks may increase the risk of infection.
- Children and schools: In contrast to influenza, the risk of disease and transmission in children is rather low in the case of Covid. There was and is therefore no medical reason for the closure of elementary schools or other measures specifically aimed at children.
- Contact tracing: A WHO study of 2019 on measures against influenza pandemics concluded that from a medical perspective, contact tracing is “not recommended in any circumstances”. Contact tracing apps on cell phones have also proven ineffective in most countries.
- PCR tests: The highly sensitive PCR test kits may in some cases produce false positive or false negative results or react to non-infectious virus fragments from a previous infection. In this regard, the so-called cycle threshold or CT value is an important parameter.
- Virus mutations: Similar to influenza viruses, mutations occur frequently in coronaviruses. Most of these mutations are insignificant, but some of them may increase the transmissibility, virulence or immune evasion of the virus to some extent.
- Lockdowns: In contrast to early border controls, lockdowns have had no significant effect on the pandemic. According to the UN, lockdowns may put the livelihood of 1.6 billion people at acute risk and may push an additional 150 million children into poverty.
- Sweden: In Sweden, Covid mortality in 2020, without a lockdown, was comparable to a strong influenza season and close to the EU average. About 50% of Swedish deaths occurred in nursing facilities and the median age of Swedish Covid deaths was about 84 years.
- Vaccines: Real-world studies have shown high vaccine effectiveness in people up to 70 years of age. In some cases, serious adverse events or sudden deaths have been reported after Covid vaccinations. The long-term safety and effectiveness of Covid vaccines remains unknown.
- Media: The reporting of many media has been unprofessional, has increased fear and panic in the population and has led to a hundredfold overestimation of the lethality of the coronavirus. Some media even used manipulative pictures and videos to dramatize the situation.
- Virus origin: The origin of the new coronavirus remains unknown, but the best evidence currently points to a Covid-like pneumonia incident in a Chinese mine in 2012, whose virus samples were collected, stored and researched by the Virology Institute in Wuhan (WIV).
- Surveillance: NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden warned that the coronavirus pandemic may be used to expand global surveillance. Many governments have restricted fundamental rights of their citizens and announced plans to introduce digital biometric vaccine passports.
Vaccine passports are the gateway to the
most radical slavery the world has ever seen
What is needed in the meantime is urgently to
unwind the cycle of compliance
April 15, 2021 (The Conservative Woman) – In the early stages of the ongoing ‘war on terror’, which started twenty years ago, a nebulous conception of the enemy, non-existent victory conditions and the consistent dishonesty of warmongering politicians such as Blair led some to wonder if the threat of the global ‘Axis of Evil’ had been exaggerated to achieve some other set of goals.
Today, in similar circumstances of unanswered questions and ambiguous realities underpinned by systematic deception, reinforced by Boris Johnson on Monday as he launched the new phase of the psychological and economic war he is waging on the British people – vaccine passports (and after that?) – this question is being asked:
Is there a pandemic? Was there ever a pandemic?
Perhaps the most important point to grasp is that a pandemic is a construct, not an object. There is nothing you can point at which is the pandemic, only various data points indicating that one exists.
The World Health Organization changed its definition in 2008 to exclude the criterion of ‘enormous numbers of deaths and illness’. In other words, the definition of a pandemic is ultimately a matter of interpretation. There is no data that currently supports the claim there is a pandemic in Britain at this moment, and whether any data ever did is doubtful.
California! Who Needs It? Beware of Your High Schooler’s “Ethnic Studies” Class
April 15, 2021 (The Wanderer) Ahhh, California. A place where Americans used to look to for innovation, culture, and that yearning to live and breathe free. Its air was clean and its beauty and climate were a magnet for the rest of the country. We used to sing about “California Girls” and “Cable Cars” as if they were national treasures, and its agriculture was celebrated as coming from “the land of fruit and nuts.”
Well, it’s still the land of fruit and nuts, but not the agricultural kind. The political kind. The California legislature is full of it, fruits and nuts, that is. They have considered and adopted more than their fair share of crazy ideas that they seriously consider in the mainstream.
Who, for example, can forget that enlightened piece of legislation that eliminated boys’ and girls’ toy departments from stores? Yes, every Californian should be able to differentiate between a Barbie Doll and a toy truck when choosing a birthday gift for their little non-binary bundle of joy. What a wonderful piece of legislative forethought that would only confuse us poor, uneducated bumpkins in the Midwest who still need the assistance of sex-designated departments to aid our decision process.
My guess is that it will take a while for my legislature to adopt such an inspired piece of legislation. I don’t think Iowans’ wokeness is as developed as theirs is.
Anyway, that stellar political leadership has now introduced another piece of fruity lawmaking that will enshrine the state’s reputation. It seems now they are proposing to make — as a condition of high school graduation — their version of ethnic studies. Now that may not sound too bad at first blush, but as they say, the devil is in the details.
The legislature directed the California Department of Education (CDE) to develop a model curriculum on ethnic studies that local schools could use. That curriculum includes teachers leading chants to Aztec gods of human sacrifice. Yes, California is setting the stage for their children (binary, non-binary, or just plain confused) to learn how to chant praises to these gods — of course, God forbid the school choir sing O Holy Night for the school’s winter solstice pageant — but chanting praises for Quetzalcoatl (ket-zolÈkooah-tl) or Tezcatlipoca, (tez-ca-tlee-poh’-kawell), that’s just fine for the Golden State.
So what would these chants sound like? According to the Pacific Justice Institute, there are at least five distinct deities for whom chants have been approved by the CDE. Here is one of the jotty tunes your little one will be singing himself to sleep with:
Naomi Wolf Responds to Bill Gates
April 14, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) As part of a recent fiery interview given by liberal author Naomi Wolf to conservative radio show host Eric Metaxas, Wolf slammed the globalist, billionaire Bill Gates for his role in steering the global political situation into a medical tyranny.
Naming Gates as part of a “hellish amalgamation” alongside the World Economic Forum and China, she claimed the threefold alliance was issuing a “directive” to governments across the world, in order to enforce restrictive lockdowns and promote a “bio-security state in which the freedoms and liberties of the West will be suspended.”
Whilst Western media, governments and corporations widely hail Bill Gates as a benevolent donor and world influencer, Wolf suggested that there was a more sinister aspect to the wide-reaching influence he enjoys.
As censorship of conservative voices has grown exponentially in recent months, Wolf linked Gates to the uniform reporting seen in the global media with regard to topics such as COVID-19, Joe Biden and COVID injections.
Mentioning the mainstream media reporting on issues relating to COVID specifically, Wolf noted how “we know that deaths are being inflated…there’s a 40% inflation in just one state,” referring also to the PCR COVID tests, which have been widely decried as completely unreliable.
“When there’s a real pandemic it doesn’t need PR,” she continued. “There are false narratives at different inflection points in the whole house of cards.”
Such relentless media coverage which ignores the facts, Wolf attributed largely to Gates: “Unfortunately the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation funds our major media. The New York Times got millions in funding; the Guardian got millions in funding; the CDC foundation gets $12-17 million a year from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation; the Telegraph gets millions, NPR gets millions.”
Nor are such claims Wolf’s own, as she revealed that an August 2020 article in the Columbia Journalism Review documented the financial support which Gates was providing to the major news corporations across the globe.
Upon her own investigation into the Gates Foundation financial records, Wolf discovered substantial financing not only of “media, media, media,” but also “K through 12 education.”
Will YOU Obey the Criminal Authoritarians?
March 10, 2021 (Mercola) — In 1962, in a now infamous experiment, Yale University psychologist Stanley Milgram tested the limits of human obedience to authority. The study administrator instructed the study subjects — the “teachers” — to give electric shocks to a student.
The “student” was actually an actor, but the study subjects were unaware of this, and complied with the demands to shock him whenever he gave an incorrect response to a question. Even as the student moaned, begged for the shocks to stop and ultimately stopped responding, the subjects obeyed the authority figure in the room and issued painful electric shocks.
The subjects were clearly uncomfortable with the task at times, but still continued, showing that people may carry out heinous acts when ordered to do so by authorities because they feel less responsible for the behavior in this capacity.
With societal norms rapidly changing, and an increasingly authoritative environment emerging, it raises the question of whether or not the public will continue to blindly obey criminal authoritarians, no matter the consequences.
‘An order is an order’
The Milgram experiment was conducted following the trial of Nazi Adolf Eichmann, who used the Nuremberg defense, or “befehl ist befehl,” which translates to “an order is an order.” The Milgram experiment clearly showed that people would act against their own judgment and harm another person to extreme lengths simply because they were told to do so.
The subjects first experienced a 45-volt shock themselves — so they would know what it felt like — then administered the shocks in increasing intervals. They were labeled from 15 to 450 volts — from slight shock all the way up to “extreme intensity shock,” “danger: severe shock,” and the strongest voltage, XXX.”
Reflections by Dr Knut Wittkows —The Never-ending Lockdowns
March 31, 2021 (Alliance for Natural Health) Why do governments persist with lockdowns, or the threat of lockdowns, given a growing body of evidence showing that lockdowns don’t save lives? Will lockdowns that were meant to only ‘flatten the curve’ now be sidelined because Covid vaccines are considered the panacea?
This week on Speaking Naturally, we interview Dr Knut Wittkowski. He is an eminent scientist with a long track record as a biostatistician and epidemiologist. He was one of the earliest to call out the folly of lockdowns. His main recommendations to shield or treat early the most vulnerable, while letting the infection run its normal course through healthy populations – stated as early as March 2020 – subsequently became the basis of the Great Barrington Declaration.
CDC: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
EID Journal, ISSN: 1080-6059Volume 26, Number 5, May 2020
Non-pharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Non-healthcare Settings: Personal Protective and Environmental Measures
There were 3 influenza pandemics in the 20th century, and there has been 1 so far in the 21st century. Local, national, and international health authorities regularly update their plans for mitigating the next influenza pandemic in light of the latest available evidence on the effectiveness of various control measures in reducing transmission.
Here, we review the evidence base on the effectiveness of non-pharmaceutical personal protective measures and environmental hygiene measures in non-healthcare settings and discuss their potential inclusion in pandemic plans.
Although mechanistic studies support the potential effect of hand hygiene or face masks, evidence from 14 randomized controlled trials of these measures did not support a substantial effect on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza. We similarly found limited evidence on the effectiveness of improved hygiene and environmental cleaning. We identified several major knowledge gaps requiring further research, most fundamentally an improved characterization of the modes of person-to-person transmission.
Rules for Thee (but Not for Me)
April 6, 2021 (Church Militant) It’s becoming more and more obvious that leftists are working from a rulebook… In [Saul Alinsky’s] 1971 book, Rules for Radicals — which he dedicated to Lucifer — he outlined 13 rules for [Marxist] activists to follow:
- Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have
- Never go outside the expertise of your people
- Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy
- Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules
- Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon
- A good tactic is one your people enjoy
- A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag
- Keep the pressure on; never let up
- The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself
- The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition
- If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive
- The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative
- Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it and polarize it
These rules are important because Antifa, BLM and other leftist activists have been employing these tactics in Democrat-run cities across the country. Portland, Oregon has seen nonstop violence employed against citizens, police officers and federal officers.
But notice that if people on the political Right engage in an isolated incident of rioting — like the unrest at Capitol Hill on January 6 — suddenly, the Left calls it “sedition” and “rebellion” against the government and demands those responsible be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
Leftists are pro-police, pro-lethal force and pro-wall — but only when it suits them and their agenda.
On May 1, Let’s All Tear Off Our Masks
April 4, 2021 (American Thinker) There is only one way to end the endless mask mandates, and that is to just stop wearing them. President Biden asked for 100 days of masking. All right; As of May 1, he’ll have had his 100 days. On that day I propose that we all remove our masks and keep them off. It is time the American people let their rulers know they will no longer tolerate arbitrary and useless mandates that seem to be more about controlling them with fear than protecting them from disease. The goalposts have been moved for the last time.
And May 1 is an especially appropriate date for the great unmasking. May Day is the traditional international socialist holiday, and the pandemic has been used as an excuse to deprive us of our freedoms and advance the socialist agenda (e.g., see the recently-passed $1.9 trillion “covid relief” package in which only 9% went for covid-related items). What better day to stand up to these would-be Stalins?
So, tell all your friends. Get the message out on social media. Be polite and respectful of others and don’t violate their personal space, but be firm in asserting your rights.
The Great Barrington Declaration – Signed by over 50,000 Health Professionals
As infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists we have grave concerns about the damaging physical and mental health impacts of the prevailing COVID-19 policies, and recommend an approach we call Focused Protection.
Coming from both the left and right, and around the world, we have devoted our careers to protecting people. Current lockdown policies are producing devastating effects on short and long-term public health. The results (to name a few) include lower childhood vaccination rates, worsening cardiovascular disease outcomes, fewer cancer screenings and deteriorating mental health – leading to greater excess mortality in years to come, with the working class and younger members of society carrying the heaviest burden. Keeping students out of school is a grave injustice.
Keeping these measures in place until a vaccine is available will cause irreparable damage, with the underprivileged disproportionately harmed.
Fortunately, our understanding of the virus is growing. We know that vulnerability to death from COVID-19 is more than a thousand-fold higher in the old and infirm than the young. Indeed, for children, COVID-19 is less dangerous than many other harms, including influenza.
As immunity builds in the population, the risk of infection to all – including the vulnerable – falls. We know that all populations will eventually reach herd immunity – i.e. the point at which the rate of new infections is stable – and that this can be assisted by (but is not dependent upon) a vaccine. Our goal should therefore be to minimize mortality and social harm until we reach herd immunity.
The most compassionate approach that balances the risks and benefits of reaching herd immunity, is to allow those who are at minimal risk of death to live their lives normally to build up immunity to the virus through natural infection, while better protecting those who are at highest risk. We call this Focused Protection.
Adopting measures to protect the vulnerable should be the central aim of public health responses to COVID-19. By way of example, nursing homes should use staff with acquired immunity and perform frequent testing of other staff and all visitors. Staff rotation should be minimized. Retired people living at home should have groceries and other essentials delivered to their home. When possible, they should meet family members outside rather than inside. A comprehensive and detailed list of measures, including approaches to multi-generational households, can be implemented, and is well within the scope and capability of public health professionals.
Those who are not vulnerable should immediately be allowed to resume life as normal. Simple hygiene measures, such as hand washing and staying home when sick should be practiced by everyone to reduce the herd immunity threshold. Schools and universities should be open for in-person teaching. Extracurricular activities, such as sports, should be resumed. Young low-risk adults should work normally, rather than from home. Restaurants and other businesses should open. Arts, music, sport and other cultural activities should resume. People who are more at risk may participate if they wish, while society as a whole enjoys the protection conferred upon the vulnerable by those who have built up herd immunity.
Masking our humanity
April 11, 2021 (American Thinker) Recent NPR and Yahoo! News articles addressed the supposed “debate” over whether Americans should continue to wear masks, even after the COVID-19 pandemic is over, in perpetuity, until the sun expires.
There is no science – no real science – behind the mask mandates. The Centers for Disease Control inadvertently revealed the lack of scientific support for wearing masks to avoid contracting Covid-19 in their weekly morbidity and mortality report for September 11 last year. One of the statistics reported was that 85 percent of their sample of 153 symptomatic Covid patients reported wearing masks “always” or “often.”